Friday, December 10, 2010

0.9 Incident Light - A Photography Blog

Incident Light - A photography Blog
I created this blog to share my experience in photography. I'm not a professional photographer and I don't have a high end camera, as a matter of fact I only have a Nikon D40 and 2 lenses (nikkor 18-135 and 35mm). I just want to share everything that I've learned from my experience as a hobbyist.
I started taking pictures since I'm in high school using my minolta point and shoot camera. When I got into college I got a chance to borrow a Yashica SLR camera from my landlord, but the problem is since I'm still a student I don't have money to support my hobby. So I gave up. :-). After graduation I ended up working in a manufacturing industry and to my surprise the company is using photography to analyze and solve problems related to semiconductor. Cool! I even got the opportunity to use an electron microscope. To make the story short my passion as a photography was revive.
Year 2007, the price of electronics are starting to decline. That is the time when I purchased by very first SLR, the Nikon D40. Coming from a point and shoot camera the dSLR is something new to me. So I started to study the art of photography.

Photography is light + art for me. Creating images by light and imagination using the camera as a tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment